Monday, December 1, 2008

I was Tagged


1. When I go clothes shopping I refuse to try them on at the store, I hate dressing rooms. I will buy what I like and take it home to see if it fits.

2.I get anxiety if I don't finish projects that I start, anything work related or house cleaning must be done in order or it makes me crazy.

3.I hate wrapping presents, I do not have the Martha Stewart gift of cuteness at all.

4.I love spending time with friends and family.

5.I really want to try snowboarding again to see if I can do it now, I really want to see my boys grow up and be just as good as daddy at it.

6. I am looking forward to this Christmas and The new year, for once I feel things are truly great in my life.

7.
I beyond love my job!!! I am blessed to have found a company that appreciates my work and dedication to it. OH and the people are super fun and inspiring.

I tag Janine, and Steph better do it too

1 comment:

Janine said...

I wish I knew how to work this damn blog thing..... you may need to help me..